RSA Europe was delighted to support the running of the RUNIN end-of project webinar on 25th February. PhD fellows of RUNIN were joined by panellists from the European Commission and the University of Aveiro, Portugal, who commented on the project’s findings.
If you would like to receive a free hard copy and/or digital version of the RUNIN project findings report, please register for this at runinproject.eu/register.
We would like to thank the following speakers for being a part of this webinar and also webinar chair Rune Dahl Fitjar (Pro-rector for Innovation and Society, University of Stavanger, Norway and RUNIN Project Leader) as well as the RUNIN project team for the organisation of this webinar:
- Denisa Perrin (Team leader, Unit G1 – Smart and Sustainable Growth, DG REGIO, European Commission)
- Apostolia Karamali (Head of Unit, Academic Research and Innovation, DG Research and Innovation, European Commission)
- Paulo Jorge Ferreira (Rector, University of Aveiro, Portugal)
PhD Fellows and presenters:
- Gerwin Evers (Technopolis Group, The Netherlands)
- Saeed Moghadam-Saman (Western Norway University of Applied Sciences, Norway)
- Lisa Nieth (Technopolis Group Germany, Germany)
- Liliana Maria de Almeida Fonseca (University of Aveiro, Portugal & University of Strathclyde, UK)
- Kwadwo Atta-Owusu (University of Stavanger, Norway)
- Sergio Andrés Manrique Garzón (Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona & SDG Group Iberia, Spain)
Please click here to view a recording of the webinar.