#EURegionsWeekUniversity: Registration is now open
The #EURegionsWeek is the biggest annual Brussels-based event dedicated to regional policy and attracts up to 10,000 delegates. This free event serves as a platform for discussing and showcasing the development of EU cohesion policy and making decision-makers more aware of the importance of regions and cities in EU policy-making. The #EURegionsWeekUniversity Webinar Series is organised by the European Commission, Directorate-General for Regional and Urban Policy (DG REGIO) and the European Committee of the Regions (CoR) advised by the Regional Studies Association European Foundation (RSA Europe) and with the cooperation of the European Regional Science Association (ERSA) and the Association of European Schools of Planning (AESOP).
In 2020, we run a series of webinar sessions in the framework of the #EURegionsWeekUniversity to showcase current academic research and to promote knowledge exchange between policymakers and researchers:
- Is circular economy the future of our regions? Tue 13, October 2020, 09:30 – 11:00 CEST
- Boosting Startups and Scale-ups Tue 13, October 2020, 11:30 – 13:00 CEST
- A Territorial Agenda 2030 for Cohesion? Tue 13, October 2020, 14:30 – 16:00 CEST
- Refugees’ crisis: economic and social impacts Tue 13, October 2020, 16:30 – 18:00 CEST
- Pandemics, Cities, Regions and Industry Wed 14, October 2020, 09:30 – 11:00 CEST
- Applying a gender lens to Cohesion Policy: What framework for equal opportunities? Wed 14, October 2020, 11:30 – 13:00 CEST
- Regional Policies for the Green Deal Wed 14, October 2020, 14:30 – 16:00 CEST
- Localised Trends and Strategies for SDGs Wed 14, October 2020, 16:30 – 18:00 CEST
- A New European Industrial Strategy oriented towards citizens and the territory Thu 15, October 2020, 09:30 – 11:00 CEST
- Commons in European cities Thu 15, October 2020, 11:30 – 13:00 CEST
How to sign up? The #EURegionsWeekUniversity Webinars are free to attend but as places are limited, we recommend signing up as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. To register, go to https://europa.eu/regions-and-cities/programme/sessions_en and filter by keyword “#EURegionsWeekUniversity“, then click on the session title and read the detailed description. To register to the sessions you need first to sign in with your EU Login or create an account (Note that two-factor authentication is required) and then to complete your personal profile. The registration is open from 27 August to 27 September 2020.