18th European Week of Regions and Cities 2020
#EURegionsWeekUniversity Webinar series13 October 2020
Date and time
The #EURegionsWeek is the biggest annual Brussels-based event dedicated to regional policy and attracts up to 10,000 delegates. This free event serves as a platform for discussing and showcasing the development of EU cohesion policy and making decision-makers more aware of the importance of regions and cities in EU policymaking. More details can be found at: https://europa.eu/regions-and-cities/home_en
The University Sessions are organised by the European Commission, Directorate-General for Regional and Urban Policy (DG REGIO) and the European Committee of the Regions (CoR) advised by the Regional Studies Association European Foundation (RSA Europe) and with the cooperation of the European Regional Science Association (ERSA) and the Association of European Schools of Planning (AESOP).
In 2020, we run a series of webinar sessions in the framework of the #EURegionsWeekUniversity to showcase current academic research and to promote knowledge exchange between policymakers and researchers. These will be held between 13 - 15 October 2020.
- #EURegionsWeekUniversity: A New European Industrial Strategy oriented to the citizens and the territory
- #EURegionsWeekUniversity: A Territorial Agenda 2030 for Cohesion?
- #EURegionsWeekUniversity: Applying a gender lens to Cohesion Policy: What framework for equal opportunities?
- #EURegionsWeekUniversity: Boosting Startups and Scale-ups
- #EURegionsWeekUniversity: Commons in European cities
- #EURegionsWeekUniversity: Is circular economy the future of our regions?
- #EURegionsWeekUniversity: Localised Trends and Strategies for SDGs
- #EURegionsWeekUniversity: Pandemics, Cities, Regions and Industry
- #EURegionsWeekUniversity: Refugees’ crisis: economic and social impacts
- #EURegionsWeekUniversity: Regional Policies for the Green Deal
Registration for all the #EURegionsWeekCollege and #EURegionsWeekUniversity sessions will open on 27 August 2020. The full #EURegionsWeek programme will be announced in due course at https://europa.eu/regions-and-cities/home_en